Mullica Hill, located in Southern New Jersey in Harrison Township, Gloucester County, is a 17th century historic village.
Today Mullica Hill is an historic village listed in the National Register of Historic Places and the New Jersey State Register of Historic Places.
The village has an attractive Main Street boutique shopping area featuring antiques, jewelry, furniture, fine art, crafts, restaurants and coffee houses
Mullica Hill's history dates back to the 17th century when English and Irish Quakers built plantations in the region.
This Quaker community centered on the south bank of Raccoon Creek and was called Spicerville, honoring prominent landowner Jacob Spicer. Originally only the north bank of the creek was known as Mullica Hill, recalling the town's pioneering Finnish settlers, Eric, John, Olag and William Mullica who first began purchasing land here in 1704. Two of the homes they built still stand on North Main near the creek.