Google Pixel 6.

Pixel 6 is Google's most successful smartphone launch yet.


by Kassandra
(Ventnor city )

I want to have a bonfire at the Ventnor beach will I need a license ? What exactly do I have to do ?


in response to your question:

Starting or maintain a fire or fires on the beach at any time during the entire year requires a permit from the Police Department.

Beach parties shall be permitted at Newport and Suffolk Avenue Beaches only. All applications for beach parties shall be made to the Chief of Police at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event. All applicants shall receive and comply with a schedule of fees and rules and regulations as established by resolution in the City of Ventnor City. Where alcohol is to be served or dispensed, the applicant must obtain the appropriate permits and approvals from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

For permit information, please contact the municipal office at 609 823-7950

Click here to post comments

Return to New Jersey Leisure Question.